Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I've got it! I've nearly got it! Nope, I haven't got a clue!

This was a result in trying to implement @morganmfl's coloured trays idea.  Red tray for pupils to put their ex books in if they don't get what you've taught them in the lesson, amber if they do understand but still need a bit of help and green for those who have nailed it.

I thought I'd ordered boxes just about big enough for several exercise books - turns out I can't measure properly!

Great boxes - shame about the size!



Not one to waste a good plastic box or 3, I thought the same idea could still apply, but instead of putting their exercise books in the boxes, they could put their lolly stick with their name on  (Used to pick names out at random) in them to show me that they have understood or not.  Then this can be followed up appropriately.

Hope that made sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment