Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Behaviour and sanctions

Almost a week in and here's an update on 2 systems I have introduced.
'I (don't) like your behaviour' cards - these have worked well so far. I am trying to identify at least 1 person each lesson to go on the green card and I am putting them there for hard work and effort. I have also asked pupils to nominate someone in the class to go on the green card and that worked well.  I have put nobody on the red card, but I have used the yellow. I told them that if they get a red, they're dead!
Scratch cards - fantastic. Really motivating. I use these for anyone who gets a green card. These have gone down really well. Prizes include sweets, merits, lucky dip prizes and badges.
Really happy with these 2 systems - nice and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment